cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: wsdlLocation and xsd:includes
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:07:07 GMT

You aren't even getting close to where the validation would be considered.
The service isn't even starting up.

It LOOKS like your @WebService annotation on the
#singleSignOnServicesImpl_1_0_0   bean doesn't have the proper targetNamespace
or serviceName attribute on it that would match the service names in the wsdl.
That would be the first thing to check.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp