cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Bazaj, Taru \(IDEAS\)" <Taru.Ba...@MorganStanley.com>
Subject Create a Service Using CXF Using Https Protocol
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 10:24:03 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use CXF to write a web service that would talk to a WCF
client over HTTPS. However, I am having issues with parsing the incoming
message and getting a signature from it. There is not much documentation
available on the web to guide me how to use certificates while writing a
CXF service.

If anyone has ever written/came accross a CXF service that uses https,
please point me to it. Any sample/example is welcome.

Thanks,

Taru

Taru Bazaj
Morgan Stanley | Technology
Bldg. 5, Sector 30, Mindspace, Goregaon (West)
Mumbai (Ex Bombay), 400 090
Phone: +91 22 6641-0281
Taru.Bazaj@MorganStanley.com <mailto:Taru.Bazaj@MorganStanley.com>

Morgan Stanley may monitor and store emails to the extent permitted by applicable law.