cxf-users mailing list archives

From Emily Gu <e20...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pointer to generate Perl client for CXF JAX-WS services?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 01:34:26 GMT
Thanks for quick reply. It'll be nice to have wsdl2perl. But my production
is next week. Should I do this for now instead and make it better later?
Can I use Spring Java client and let Perl call Spring Java client? Since
other tools can only use Perl, we'll have to provide Perl API as the
adapter.

Thanks,
Emily