cxf-users mailing list archives

From Eoghan Glynn <eogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to terminate a WS-RM sequence ?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:16:07 GMT
BTW, not all the config options I referred to earlier seem to be covered in
the CXF docco <http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsrmconfiguration.html>
Have a look at the SequenceTerminationPolicyType in the
schema<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/rt/ws/rm/src/main/resources/schemas/configuration/wsrm-manager-types.xsd?view=markup>for
more details.

Cheers,
Eoghan