cxf-users mailing list archives

From <John.Ba...@barclayscapital.com>
Subject RE: Maven2 not including dependent jars
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:28:17 GMT
Hi,

It's a jar. I guess I'm too used to the atlassian confluence plugin
architype (?) which generates a jar with all the dependencies.  Is there
some sample assembly plugin code to do this? I.e. "Take the jars from
the repository, unpack, and create one big jar"...  Thought it would be
quite a common requirement?

John