cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Kearney <bkear...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: WS-Security interop with WCF
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:58:34 GMT
Eoghan Glynn wrote:

>  > I want to dig into the stack trace I am seeing
>  > onthe server side before I answer that. It could be that the stack trace
>  > is causing the response message to be garbled.
>
> Well the NPE in VersionTransformer.convert() is related to the version
> mismatch.
>
> The CXF RM layer wants to unmarshall an incoming CreateSequence message
> containing an AcksTo element, which itself contains a
> wsa:EndpointReferenceType where the wsa namespace of the 2004/08 variety.
>
> Whereas the WCF client is sending a CreateSequence conatining an AcksTo
> of the 2005/08 vintage.

OK.. I was able to get it to work with some configurations. Here is a
writeup on what I had to do:

http://kearneyville.com/2009/03/13/connecting-jboss-web-service-with-a-wcf-client/

I am still getting an occasional error, however. Have you seen anything
like this:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio
2008\Projects\ConsoleApplication1\ConsoleApplication1
\bin\Debug>ConsoleApplication1.exe

Unhandled Exception: System.ServiceModel.ProtocolException: The remote
endpoint failed to include a required SequenceAck
nowledgement header on a reliable reply message. The reliable session
was faulted.

Server stack trace:
    at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.ReliableRequestSessionChannel.SyncRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan

timeout)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message
message, TimeSpan timeout)
    at
System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message
message, TimeSpan timeout)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action,
Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, O
bject[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action,
Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, O
bject[] ins, Object[] outs)
    at
System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage
methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntim
e operation)
    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage
message)