cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Kearney <bkear...@redhat.com>
Subject WSSecurityEngine: No crypto property file supplied for decryption
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:37:15 GMT
I am running CXF 2.1.4 inside of Jboss 5.0.1. My goal is to publish an
endpoint using Reliable Messageing (and therefore Addressing) as well as
Signing and Enrypting the messages.I am following the various examples
at the jboss site, and the cxf fite.

currently, my client and server are connexting but each is throwing a
similar exception:

[code]
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapFault: General security error
(WSSecurityEngine: No crypto property file supplied for decryption)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.unmarshalFault(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:75)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:46)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.Soap11FaultInInterceptor.handleMessage(Soap11FaultInInterceptor.java:35)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:226)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.onMessage(AbstractFaultChainInitiatorObserver.java:96)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:69)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.interceptor.CheckFaultInterceptor.handleMessage(CheckFaultInterceptor.java:34)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:226)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:641)
[/code]

I have configured the in bound interceptors per the instructions

[code]
	<bean id="Sign_Request"
class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">
<constructor-arg>
<map>
   <entry key="action" value="Timestamp Signature Encrypt" />
   <entry key="signaturePropFile" value="cxf.properties" />
   <entry key="decryptionPropFile" value="cxf.properties" />
   <entry key="passwordCallbackClass"
value="com.redhat.vdc.backend.PasswordCallbackHandler" />
</map>
</constructor-arg>
</bean>
[/code]

And I have even tried replacing decryptionPropFile with
WSHandlerConstants.DEC_PROP_FILE with no help.

Has anyone else seen this?

-- bk