cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CXF2.2][wsdl2java][RPC/Lit] Unable to create stubs
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:09:33 GMT
On Tue March 31 2009 12:04:05 am Gabo Manuel wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> I saw your latest comments re the jira. Would that mean that CXF has a
> problem generating the WSDL properly? Or is there an annotation I should
> fix?

Ah.   Didn't realize this was a "java first" thing producing that wsdl.   The
JIRA item just really mentioned running wsdl2java on the wsdl.

In anycase,  it MAY be an issue with the annotations, but I'm not really sure
what it would be.   I thought it would be a missing @XmlType(name="MyObject")
annotation on the MyObject thing causing no "type" to be generated, but the
wsdl was generated with the element and complex split so that doesn't appear
to be it.

Hmmm....  Any chance of getting the code that caused that wsdl?   At least the
SEI interface and the objects?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp