cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF-1997 ?
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:32:38 GMT
On Fri March 13 2009 5:57:56 am nicolas de loof wrote:
> I also updated the wiki with some more examples.
> The maven_plugin package is not included in CXF javadoc
> http://cxf.apache.org/javadoc/latest/
> Could you please add it from build script so that wiki could link to this
> doc ?

Getting back to this...  For 2.2, I did add the maven plugin to the javadoc
and it is available at the link, but I just realized it's probably not useful.
All the fields you documented are package protected and thus doesn't appear in
the javadoc.  :-(

I think  a patch to update things to protected might be in order.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org