cxf-users mailing list archives

From Tedman Leung <ted...@sfu.ca>
Subject CXF 2.2 released / maven repository
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:25:15 GMT
The maven2 repos seem to be missing some files? or have the maven
dependancies changed now?

----------
Project ID: org.apache.cxf:cxf-parent:pom:2.2
Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.cxf:cxf for project:
org.apache.cxf:cxf-parent:pom:2.2 for project
org.apache.cxf:cxf-parent:pom:2.2

a look in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/cxf/cxf/2.2/ shows no
files in there.

--
                                                           Ted Leung
                                                           tedman@sfu.ca

It is easier to speak wisely than to act wisely.