cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WS-Security interop with WCF
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:59:26 GMT

On Wed March 11 2009 3:06:33 pm Bryan Kearney wrote:
> have you gotten Reliable messaging ond addressing working yet?

Honestly, I PERSONALLY haven't done any testing with RM.  Eoghan may have, I'm
not really sure.

That said, a couple years ago, IONA did participate in one of the MS plugfest
things [1] and supposedly got the RM tests to pass.   That said, I THINK it
was just the  wsrm2004  stuff, at least that's the name of the directory with
the code in it.  :-)

Unfortunately, all the test code and configuration is "owned" by Progress
right now so I cannot distribute it.   I'm going to see what I can do about
that, but no promises.   First step is trying to find the right people to ask.
:-(

Specifically, that error looks like the wsa:Action isn't being set correctly
from ws-rm.   That should definitely be looked at/fixed.  (and patches are
most welcome)

Dan

[1]http://mssoapinterop.org/ilab/

--