cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WS-Security interop with WCF
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 01:34:06 GMT

It can be done with 2.1.x, but it requires quite a bit more work on your part
to setup the WSS4J interceptors and mapping policies into wss4j properties and
a vice-versa.

If you look at the wssec10 stuff in the sandbox/interopfest:
http://svn.apache.org:80/viewvc/cxf/sandbox/interopfest/wssec10/
and go back to the original version I committed in Dec, the server side parts
are the original stuff we had when testing with the 2.1 (actually, 2.0
probably) code base.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp