cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SOAP Payload size in a request
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 02:10:31 GMT

With chunking mode, there isn't a way to determine the length without reading
the entire message, which would break streaming and affect performance.

The BEST way to deal with this would be to write an interceptor that lives
VERY early in the chain, takes the InputStream and wrappers it with an input
stream that records the number of bytes read.   Once a threashold is hit,
throw an exception or similar.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp