cxf-users mailing list archives

From "RickCromer" <rick.cro...@stratustelecom.com>
Subject Is this a bug
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:19:49 GMT
I’m generating the wsdl using the org.apache.cxf.tools.java2ws.JavaToWS java ant task in cxf
v2.1.3 and also allowing my service after being deployed to Tomcat generate the wsdl and getting
differences.  The service name and port name are different. Is this a bug?

Web Generated

  <wsdl:service name="MetaService">
    <wsdl:port binding="tns:MetaServiceSoapBinding" name="MetaPort">
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:8080/EnticeWS/services/meta" />
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

Ant Task Generated

  <wsdl:service name="MetaServiceService">
    <wsdl:port name="MetaServicePort" binding="tns:MetaServiceServiceSoapBinding">
      <soap:address location="http://localhost:9090/MetaServicePort"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

Ant target

         <target name="generate Meta WSDL">
            <java classname="org.apache.cxf.tools.java2ws.JavaToWS" fork="true">
               <arg value="-wsdl"/>
               <arg value="-o"/>
               <arg value="meta.wsdl"/>
               <arg value="com.emergent_netsolutions.enticews.webservices.MetaService"/>
               <classpath>
                  <path refid="cxf.classpath"/>
               </classpath>
            </java>
         </target>

Annotations from the interface

@WebService(name="Meta",
        serviceName="MetaService",
        targetNamespace="com.emergent_netsolutions.enticews.webservices")
@SOAPBinding(style=Style.DOCUMENT, use=Use.LITERAL, parameterStyle=ParameterStyle.WRAPPED)
public interface MetaService {

Annotations from the implementation class

@WebService(endpointInterface="com.emergent_netsolutions.enticews.webservices.MetaService")
public class MetaServiceImpl implements MetaService {

Regards,
Rick Cromer