cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer Dutz" <c.d...@upw.de>
Subject AW: AW: CXF + embedded Jetty +Spring
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 17:09:41 GMT
Hi Piotr,

Well then I'll just give you ALL OF MY CODE for this task ;-)

package de.upw.tiller.pgm.ws;

import org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;

public
class PgmServer
{
    protected PgmServer()
    throws Exception
    {
     	// Initialize the spring context
        System.out.println("Initializing Spring context ...");
    	String[] configs = { "ws-context.xml" };
    	new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(configs);
        System.out.println("Service Started.");
    }

    public static
    void main(String args[])