cxf-users mailing list archives

From "gdilem\@libero\.it" <gdi...@libero.it>
Subject complextype duplicated in wsdl
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:58:56 GMT
Hi all
I'm newbie using cxf and webservices.
So I apologize if I use not right terms.
I defined my webservices using annotations.
I created also interfaces used by my webservice.
When I create my war and I see in my browser, all wsdls show me complextype as follow
<xsd:complexType name="PrizeType">
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="prizeTypeDesc" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
<xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="prizeTypeId" nillable="true" type="xsd:int"/>
<xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="prizeTypeName" nillable="true" type="xsd:string"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>
The problem is that the complextype PrizeType appears  in all wsdl of all webservices.So when
i generate the stubs I have redundant stubs created!
Any idea?
sorry for my english
Giovanni