cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating from XFire to CXF...
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 15:41:38 GMT
Dan's the only live XFire person I've ever 'met', and he's really
really busy with other things.

It might be my fault that we posted some intention to do Castor and
then never did it.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 10:41 AM, Manjunatha Nakshathri
<Manjunatha_Nakshathri@mindtree.com> wrote:
> Hi Benson,
>
> Thanks for your inputs.
>
> When I contacted Dan Diephouse, he suggested the option of migrating to CXF. And even
in the CXF site some where I saw in the Release 2.1, they will implement Castor binding as
well. But unfortunately I could not see any thing related to castor in Release 2.X releases.

> I will try to fix this issue with XFire+Castor. In case if I fail, I would need your
help for implementing castor binding with CXF. Will get back to you.

> Mean while, any idea where I can get hold of these XFire Experts ?? :) :)
>

> Thanks And Regards,
>
> Manjunath.

I explained in my previous mail).

>> I want to know, to overcome that issue, should I migrate from XFire to CXF?
>> If so, how can use castor binding with CXF?
>>
>> Hope I am clear this time. :)
>>

>> Thanks And Regards,
>>
>> Manjunath.

>>> org.codehaus.xfire.transport.http.XFireServlet.doGet(XFireServlet.java:107)
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:697)
>>> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
>>> org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
>>>
>>> root cause
>>>
>>> org.jdom.IllegalNameException: The name "" is not legal for JDOM/XML
>>> namespaces: Namespace URIs must be non-null and non-empty Strings.
>>> org.jdom.Namespace.getNamespace(Namespace.java:164)
>>> org.codehaus.xfire.util.NamespaceHelper.getUniquePrefix(NamespaceHelper.java:58)
>>> org.codehaus.xfire.aegis.type.basic.BeanType.writeSchema(BeanType.java:560)
>>> org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl.AbstractWSDL.addDependency(AbstractWSDL.java:224)
>>> org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl.AbstractWSDL.addDependency(AbstractWSDL.java:233)
>>> org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl11.builder.WSDLBuilder.createDocLitPart(WSDLBuilder.java:403)
>>> org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl11.builder.WSDLBuilder.createPart(WSDLBuilder.java:355)