cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF doesn't respect annotations
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 23:05:22 GMT
I think that if you read any of the stock tutorials on JAXB, you'll
see that this is made pretty clear.  They explain that JAXB infers
elements from fields or from get/setters, as controlled by the
annotations on the class. By default, those annotations do not examine
anything private.

Look at the J2SE 6.0 javadoc for XmlAccessorType to see what I'm talking about.