cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bharath Ganesh <bharathgan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Returning database SQL errors to the SOAP client
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:25:51 GMT
How about using one single wsdl:fault with the specific fault string and
detail set?

This would mean the client always gets a fault in case of failure. At the
same time -
- Keeps the application simple - Not too many faults
- For a new error on the server, the wsdl still remains same, client remains
same..
- I don't see any performance benefit at the client side if it has specific
faults.

What do you think?