cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gabriel Guardincerri <gguar...@gmail.com>
Subject How to increase the max size of a REST response
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 17:18:40 GMT
I have a service that returns a list of images. It seems to work, but when
the images are too big or there are several images I don't get all images,
just some of them.
>From the server side I get this messages

Outbound Message
---------------------------
Encoding: UTF-8
Headers: {}
Messages: Outbound Message (saved to tmp file):
Filename: /tmp/cxf-tmp-231627/cos58319tmp
(message truncated to 102400 bytes)

It seems that the response is truncated to 102400 bytes. So that is the
reason of not getting all the images.

Is there a way to increase that max size of messages? or to set it to
unlimited?

Thanks,

Gabriel