cxf-users mailing list archives

From kays <kasthu...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Using wsdl2java behind a proxy server
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:33:12 GMT

I get a PARSE_ERROR at which looks like this:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: content is not allowed in prolog.
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLReaderImpl.readWSDL(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.readInTheWSDLFile(CodeGenera
tionEngine.java:288)
        at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerationEngine.
java:111)
        ... 2 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
        ... 7 more

Thanks,
Kays