cxf-users mailing list archives

From KnutIvar <knut.ivar.skogl...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Xfire - CXF. Problem using xmlbeans. WebServiceException
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:48:53 GMT

Thank you!
I've been looking for this for a long time now..... :)

Anyway; what I've done now, is to add this to my jaxws:endpoint.
Like this:
<jaxws:endpoint id="testservice" implementor="#serviceTestFacadeImpl"
address="/ws/test/ServiceTestFacade">
        <jaxws:serviceFactory>
            <ref bean="testServiceFactory" />
        </jaxws:serviceFactory>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

However. There seems to be an error with the SOAP Header parameter; showing
in SoapUI like this:
   <soapenv:Header>
      <test:UserCredentials>?</test:UserCredentials>
   </soapenv:Header>

Instead of this:
   <soapenv:Header>
      <test:UserCredentials>
         <password>?</password>
         <username>?</username>
      </test:UserCredentials>
   </soapenv:Header>

But I guess this is because of there doesn't exist any entries for this in
the xsd. I'll post the solution if I solve it :)

One more time: Thank you. There are not so many cxf projects with xmlbeans
out there.