cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christine Karman <christ...@christine.nl>
Subject Re: JSON client?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 15:21:23 GMT
On Mon, 2009-02-16 at 03:39 -0800, Davide Mora wrote:

> hi Christine,
> i tried to use the client lib for call my rest service, following this
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/simple-frontend.html but without success.
> do you think it should work?

The code on the wiki should work, that's for sure.
At http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/a-simple-jax-ws-service.html there's
a link at the bottom of the page that shows you a very simple client.

I haven't used client cxf myself, my clients are in js (generated by
cxf) or run on Android which doesn't support cxf, hence the XStream.

--
dagdag is just a two-character rotation of byebye...