cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sber...@progress.com>
Subject Re: JAXRS documentation
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:53:55 GMT
Hi Arul

I might've missed your email - sorry if it's the case - we have quite a 'strict' spam filter
now which blocks a lof of valid
messages - so it needs to be trained a bit. I think I need to switch to gmail

> Arul Dhesiaseelan wrote:
>> Sergey,
>>
>> Well documented.
>> I had couple minor issues when I was going through the doc.
>>
>> The doc does not refer to the CXF-2.2-SNAPSHOT maven repo (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository).
Its easy to
>> locate though, but may be handy for users trying to build using 2.2 snapshots.

Ok...

>> The other one is a typo which reads:
>>
>> The wire representation of Customer object is:
>> @Path("/customerservice/")
>> <Customer>
>>     <id>123</id>
>>     <name>John</name>
>> </Customer>
>>
>> I think @Path referenced is a typo, right?

Thanks - will fix it

>> Does JAXRS frontend support multiparts yet? Just curious to know about the plans.

Done last week - at the moment some base info is here :

http://sberyozkin.blogspot.com/2009/02/multiparts-in-cxf-jaxrs.html

There will be more enhancements with respect to handling the inbound attachments, especially
for form-data, plus outbound atachments
will definitely be supported too

But the docs will be updated too, I think I'll need to restructure them and add the navigation
as squeezing all the info into a
single page becomes a bit problematic now...

Thanks, Sergey