cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Clegg" <andrew.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "software caused connection abort" caused by a lengthy message
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 13:20:42 GMT
2008/12/30 kpalania <kpalania@yahoo.com>:

> It fails when the length of my payload is over 3951 characters. Adding 1 more
> character to the message results in this error. Is this a bug?

I've sent messages of over 20KB before without causing any problems,
so I doubt it's that. Maybe stepping through the service with a
debugger would help? Can you supply any more info?

I'm not sure if I missed the start of this thread but you sound like
you're referring to some previous problem, but Nabble and my inbox
only have the two messages on 30th Dec...

Andrew.