cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Torsten Mielke" <TMIE...@progress.com>
Subject RE: How to set timeout when using jaxws:client
Date Fri, 23 Jan 2009 13:41:43 GMT
Hi Carlo,

I presume you want to set timeouts for the client side?
These can be set using <http-conf:conduit> element as described in
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-sup
port.html

Particularly check the documentation of the <http-conf:client> element
half way down that page.

Hope this helps.
Torsten Mielke

-----Original Message-----
From: carlo c [mailto:carlo.camerino@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 January 2009 09:34
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: How to set timeout when using jaxws:client

Hi,

I want to set an httptimeout in my web service.
I used spring to configure it basing it on the instructions on the cxf
website.

<jaxws:client id = "crdrService" serviceClass="CmsCrdrServiceSoap"
address =
"http://localhost:8094/mock/CRDR">

	</jaxws:client>

My question is how do I set the timeout just using this xml file?
Is it possible?
I've seen examples in which the Service class it self is used and is set
programmatically.

I want to set it via spring xml if possible..

Thanks for the help.