cxf-users mailing list archives

From Maxime Orain <Maxime.Or...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Serialization
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:14:51 GMT
Hello and happy new year!

I want to serialize my java objects as they are when I use CXF. (JAXB)

In fact I declare my java services and without specifying annotations
and etc they're well serialized... Where (and how really) in the code
this part is done?

Thanks for your help

Max.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
specifically states them to be the views of Thomson Reuters.