cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bhanu B <bhanu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integrate with Hibernate+Spring+CXF
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 01:56:24 GMT
Hi Mert,
I appreciate your response, here i am getting an error while running my
application ,i think it desn't put data into DB table
some hibernate problem,
my requirement is
1-> get data from WebService through SOAP GUI
2-> updated data in to the DB Table with all integration
Hibernate+Spring+CXF

i couldn't get much information about your 'mesir' application.
if any more information is really great help to me.

Thanks,
B....