cxf-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <>
Subject cxf doesn't validate my data, even with schema-validation-enabled
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 16:13:46 GMT
My service endpoint expect some integer as input.
I discovered that a malformed request using is converted to null parameters

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv=""
xmlns:ns="http://webservices/BIOSPDC/donneesClient/1.0" xmlns:ns1="
            <ns:idProduitInstalle>NOT AN INTEGER</ns:idProduitInstalle>

I the enabled the xml-schema validation to have the request rejected as
beeing invalid :

  <jaxws:endpoint address="/donneesClient"
implementor="#donneesclientEndPoint" wsdlLocation="...">
      <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />

This has no effect, I still receive null as parameter and no validation

Did I miss something ?