cxf-users mailing list archives

From "nicolas de loof" <nico...@apache.org>
Subject cxf doesn't validate my data, even with schema-validation-enabled
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2009 16:13:46 GMT
Hi,
My service endpoint expect some integer as input.
I discovered that a malformed request using is converted to null parameters
:

xmlns:ns="http://webservices/BIOSPDC/donneesClient/1.0" xmlns:ns1="
http://webservices/BIOSPDC/commun/1.0">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <ns:SPC_consulterCG>
         <ns:requete>
            <ns:idProduitInstalle>NOT AN INTEGER</ns:idProduitInstalle>
         </ns:requete>
      </ns:SPC_consulterCG>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

I the enabled the xml-schema validation to have the request rejected as
beeing invalid :

  <jaxws:endpoint address="/donneesClient"
implementor="#donneesclientEndPoint" wsdlLocation="...">
    <jaxws:properties>
      <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
    </jaxws:properties>
  </jaxws:endpoint>

This has no effect, I still receive null as parameter and no validation
error.

Did I miss something ?
Nicolas