cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ed Scriven ...@poshhamster.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS CXF with Tibco JMS
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:48:32 GMT
Christian,

I have tested my configuration with Tibco 4.3.0 and CXF 2.2-SNAPSHOT.
Unfortunately problems persist.

Although javax.jms.InvalidDestinationException is no longer thrown,
the client times out.  Inspecting the Tibco logs shows that the
temporary queue is created successfully but "created receiver failed:
invalid temporary queue" remains.

For your information, my CXF configuration is as follows (please note
that this has been manually typed over from a segregated network):

Server:
<bean id="systemParametersService"
class="system.parameters.SystemParametersServiceImpl" />

<jaxws:endpoint id="systemParameters"
implementor="#systemParametersService" address="jms://" />

<jms:destination
name="{http://system.parameters/SystemParametersServiceImpl}SystemParametersServiceImplPort.jms-destination">
  <jms:address destinationStyle="queue"

jndiConnectionFactoryName="system.parameters.JMSConnectionFactory"
                       jndiDestinationName="system.parameters.SOAP"
                       useJms11="true">
    <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.factory.initial"
value="com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory" />
    <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.provider.url"
value="tibjmsnaming://localhost:7222" />
</jms:destination>

Client:
<jaxws:client id="systemParametersClient"
serviceClass="system.parameters.SystemParametersService"
address="jms://" />

<jms:conduit name="{http://system.parameters/SystemParametersServiceImpl}SystemParametersServicePort.jms-conduit">
  <jms:address destinationStyle="queue"

jndiConnectionFactoryName="system.parameters.JMSConnectionFactory"
                       jndiDestinationName="system.parameters.SOAP"
                       useJms11="true">
    <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.factory.initial"
value="com.tibco.tibjms.naming.TibjmsInitialContextFactory" />
    <jms:JMSNamingProperty name="java.naming.provider.url"
value="tibjmsnaming://localhost:7222" />
</jms:conduit>

Regards,

Ed

--
Batehawk Ltd registered in England and Wales.  Registration number: 6142022
Registered Office: c/o Ascot Sinclair Associates, Avondale House,