cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: JAX-WS CXF with Tibco JMS
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:24:50 GMT
Hi Ed,

I was not yet able to get the example running on Tomcat. So I added a
small standalone starter for the server side.
Using the standalone server the example worked without problems. Could
you please test if the issue also occurs for you
standalone?

If the issue only appears on Tomcat then perhaps we have a clue where to
search.

Below you find my standalone starter. I have also attached the exception
I get when starting tomcat.

I also had to change the pom to find my tibco jar. I only used the
tibjms.jar. You had two jars in your pom.

        <!-- Tibco -->
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.tibco</groupId>
            <artifactId>tibjms</artifactId>
            <version>4.4.2</version>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>

Greetings

Christian

-----

package com.batehawk;

import org.apache.commons.lang.builder.ToStringBuilder;
import org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext;
import org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;

/**
 * System Parameters Service Client
 */
public class SystemParametersServiceServer {

    /**
     * @param args None
     * @throws Exception from unknown problem
     */
    public static void main(final String[] args) {
        ApplicationContext context = new
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("spring/systemparameters/systemparameters-config-cxf.xml");
    }
}
----------

SCHWERWIEGEND: Error configuring application listener of class
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1387)
    at
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1233)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:3786)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4342)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.start(StandardHost.java:719)
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1045)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
    at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:578)
    at
    at
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
    at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)

----