cxf-users mailing list archives

From Eric Velazquez <evelazquez2...@yahoo.com.mx>
Subject NPE on SAAJOutEndingInterceptor
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:49:23 GMT

Hello.

I am writing a cxf client and trying to use a username/password secutiry so
i am adding the WSS4JOutInterceptor to the interceptors chain but on
execution it gives me a NullPointerException.

Relevant Stack :
	at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.writeStartElement(StaxUtils.java:368)
	at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:325)
	at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.copy(StaxUtils.java:313)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor$SAAJOutEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(SAAJOutInterceptor.java:161)
	at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor$SAAJOutEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(SAAJOutInterceptor.java:127)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:220)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:466)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:299)
	at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:251)
	at org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:75)
	at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:124)

the code:

        Map<String, Object> outProps = new HashMap<String, Object>();
        outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.ACTION,
WSHandlerConstants.USERNAME_TOKEN);
        outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.USER, usuarioPassword[0]);
        outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.PASSWORD_TYPE, WSConstants.PW_TEXT);
        CallbackHandler callback = new CallbackHandler() {

            public void handle(Callback[] callbacks) throws IOException,
UnsupportedCallbackException {
                WSPasswordCallback pc = (WSPasswordCallback) callbacks[0];

                // set the password for our message.
                pc.setPassword("ThePassword");

            }
        };
        outProps.put(WSHandlerConstants.PW_CALLBACK_REF, callback);

        WSS4JOutInterceptor wssOut = new WSS4JOutInterceptor(outProps);
        clientEndPoint.getOutInterceptors().add(wssOut);

        respuesta = myWebService.ejecuta(abono);

Using: CXF 2.1.3 over Weblogic 10.3

I have seen this error reported but have not found any working solution.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks