cxf-users mailing list archives

From esschul <es...@udp.no>
Subject Versioning java2ws
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:05:54 GMT

Hi hi, we have an implementation where we haven't done it the contract-first
way, but only annotated the java code. Our wsdl is created based on our java
code implementation..

I feel it's time to get more control over the interface versions, and would
like to control our wsdl by versioning. If we change the java code in any
way that changes the wsdl, then the version number on the wsdl/namespace
should be altered.

Any good advice, guys/gals, to how I should proceed? Any code examples
aswell would be greatly appreciated.

-Espen