cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sber...@progress.com>
Subject Re: How to use JAX-RS as facade for other services?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 19:05:08 GMT
Hi Andy

If so then it's a client api which you're after, right ? I'm planning to start doing some
work in this area shortly. There's a
number of approaches, and I'm not certain we'll get an http-centric approach prioritized first,
but for 2.2 we'll attempt to come up
with something, possibly with the proxy injection supported. What do you think about JAXWS
Dispatch API ? Will it do ? It's all just
streams, not brittle. or indeed basic (HTTP)URLConnection ? If what you'd like to do is to
get a URI of a given request and send it
further along to a corresponding external service then may be it work too ? Sorry if I'm still
misunderstanding you...

Cheers, Sergey