cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Colm O hEigeartaigh" <cohei...@progress.com>
Subject duplicate servicenames + cxf-codegen-plugin
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 15:38:56 GMT
Hi,

I have one wsdl with two servicenames defined. I'm running wsdl2java via
the cxf-codegen-plugin, e.g.:

<wsdlOption>
  <wsdl>${basedir}/src/test/resources/blah.wsdl</wsdl>
  <extraargs>
    <extraarg>-sn</extraarg>
    <extraarg>fooService</extraarg>
  </extraargs>
</wsdlOption>

<wsdlOption>
  <wsdl>${basedir}/src/test/resources/blah.wsdl</wsdl>
  <extraargs>
    <extraarg>-sn</extraarg>
    <extraarg>barService</extraarg>
  </extraargs>
</wsdlOption>

When I do this I get an error about defining duplicate servicenames.
When I separate both out into separate "execution" instances in my pom,
the error goes away.

Is this a bug or not? The WSDL2JavaMojo in CXF has a "mergeOptions"
method that looks like it could be the culprit. Why not just leave the
options separate?

Thanks,

Colm.