cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Apache maxClient reaches max
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:48:35 GMT
Hi

Can be it that perhaps your HTTP client code requires Keep-Alive ?
You might want to try to use some tcptrace utility to check, I like this
one for ex : http://www.pocketsoap.com/tcptrace/, it's an old one but
very simple and effective
Not sure how this effect can be explain otherwise...

Cheers, Sergey

-----Original Message-----
From: priya j [mailto:jagapriya.s@gmail.com]
Sent: 04 December 2008 03:10
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Apache maxClient reaches max

Hi All,

I using the rest service of the cxf for my application. When deployed to
the
server, there is not much of traffic. I often face the MaxClient in
Apache
reaching max. want to confirm is there any issue with the implementation
of
the cxf or do i need to close the connection.

I just followed the link below for my implementation:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/jax-rs-jsr-311.html

Please suggest.

Regards,
Priya