cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Nepali, Sonam (GE Healthcare, consultant)" <>
Subject RE: JAX-WS services in WebLogic 10
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:42:43 GMT
In Weblogic you may need to add the information about packages that need
to be used from your project versus out of the weblogic library jars.
It is done by adding the info in the application deplyoment descriptor
file.  I think weblogic jars are perhaps being used instead of your cxf

Sonam Nepali

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Aaron
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 12:35 PM
Subject: JAX-WS services in WebLogic 10

So I have a Spring-and-CXF app that works fine in Jetty.  The Web
Services in the app are done using a <jaxws:endpoint> element in the
Spring config file.

When I deploy this in WebLogic 10, it blows up.  Apparently WebLogic
finds the beans with the JAX-WS annotations, and tries to deploy them as
Web Services itself -- before CXF is ever involved.  This blows up
because it uses the Sun RI that expects some generated code that CXF
does not require.

Has anyone seen this before?  Any ideas for how I can convince WebLogic
to ignore the JAX-WS services so that CXF will be the only thing that
handles them?

View raw message