cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Mulder" <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: JAX-WS services in WebLogic 10
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:57:13 GMT
Well, what I've done is basically what that page outlines, as far as
setting up the paths where it should prefer the app versions instead
of the server versions of various libraries.  The problem I'm having
seems to be slightly different -- as far as I can tell it's getting
the right version of the javax.xml.soap API, but the wrong default
implementation.  I'm not sure how to correct that -- the settings on
the page you mentioned apply to XML parsers, but not SOAP factories.
If someone knows what META-INF file to whack or something I could try
that.

Caused by: javax.xml.soap.SOAPException: Unable to create message
factory for SOAP: weblogic.webservice.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl
       at javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)

Thanks,
      Aaron