cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Benson Margulies" <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF Service using XMLStreamReader as input and output
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 22:50:32 GMT
It turns out that Aegis still have some capability here, though I have
no idea if it works.

Currently, it maps xs:any to XMLStreamReaders.

You need to make a custom mapping to get the desired result. Mappings
connect XML Schema types to Java data types, not XML Schema elements
or WSDL parts.

I wrote some Confluence on how to do custom mapping in the current
Aegis. Let me know if you can't find it.

If the XMLStreamReader mapping blows up, file a JIRA.

You will want to map your