cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gabo Manuel <kman...@solegysystems.com>
Subject Re: [JAX-RS][PathParam] object field injection
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:45:41 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Any specifics on when the fix regarding regex would be uploaded to any
snapshot?

Also example I have the following annotations:

    @GET
    @Path("/search")
    @ProduceMime("application/xml")
    public Accounts getList

And I try to access "/search/additional/path/here", if no other
operation matches the path, i.e. no method annotated with
"/search/additional", shouldn't the JAX-RS engine map to the method with
"/search"?

When I change the @Path to "/search{bar:.*}" or "/search/{bar:.*}", I
only get the response: JAXBException occurred : Premature end of file.
There is no exception or stacktrace server side or client side. The
interceptors, both in and out, function ok and it does not go the the
fault interceptor chain. What it does not do however, is go inside the
method.

Again, my thanks.

Gabo