cxf-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: cxf file syntax for multiple port access?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 03:00:43 GMT
Steve Cohen wrote:

Actually, does -Dcxf.config.file work at all?

The Spring library version I'm using is 2.0.8 and I find that placing
this definition on the command line (of Tomcat in my case) doesn't work
at all.  Although the property is seen among the system properties, my
cxf file is blissfully ignored.

The ONLY way I can get it to work is to place it on the classpath within
the war file.

I can't find any way to make selection of a cxf configuration file
programatically determined.

HELP!

Steve