cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew.K" <Intel...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: CXF Aegis Problem
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:57:51 GMT

I used 2.1.3 before. Now I'm using 2.1.4-SNAPSHOT. As I see, this bug was
fixed in this version.

But, I have another question :-) Can I get the name of service method, which
was called from client, in interceptor. I want to write this name in server
log. I use server inInterceptor for some other purposes and, I think, it
would be great to write this information in log file from this interceptor.
But I can't find how to do this

Thanks