cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sriram C <sriram_chav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Set custom HostnameVerifier on jaxws:client definition
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:20:14 GMT

Thanks for your reply. I added the http:conduit with the tlsClientParameters
element set as you advised. However I still see the error on instantiating
the client.

My client xml file (name testContext.xml) is as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
	xmlns:http="http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration"
	                    http://cxf.apache.org/transports/http/configuration
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/http-conf.xsd
	                    http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>
       <http:conduit
name="{http://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/V4}BasicReportService.http-conduit">
       		<http:tlsClientParameters disableCNCheck="true"
secureSocketProtocol="SSL"/>
       </http:conduit>
       <jaxws:client id="client"
           serviceClass="com.mypackage.BasicReportServiceService"

wsdlLocation="https://marketing.ews.yahooapis.com/services/V4/BasicReportService?wsdl"/>

</beans>