cxf-users mailing list archives

From Film Noir <alan.sun...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating rest client - XSD to Java
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 00:29:28 GMT

Greetings,

I would like to access a rest service (multimap API) and need to create a
client. I've created one using Axis2 however a problem with the service
means I cannot use Axis2.

The reason being Axis2 generates a 'Content-Type' http header in the
following format: 'Content-type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded;
charset=utf-8'. However the service outright will not the 'charset'.

So my question is, if I were to create a rest client using cxf would it
create the header in the same format?

Also, I gather cxf has a wsdl2java tool - however there's no wsdl for the
service, only an XSD. Is it possible to generate java classes based on this?
Similar to the XSD2Java class available in Axis2?

Thanks,
Alan.