cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem with minOccurs
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 02:26:15 GMT
On Tuesday 02 December 2008 7:23:15 pm huntc wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed info Dan.
>
> I just attempted to update the CXF wiki/how to/contract first page but do
> not have the permission to do so. I thought that it would be good to have
> your comments reflected there given that there is some discussion re.
> minOccurs.
>
> Would you be able to update that page so that others do not ask you this
> boring question again? (!)

As Benson mentioned, we can only grant change access to the wiki to those who
have submitted an ICLA:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt
once that is faxed, it usually takes a couple days to be filed/processed at
which point your name would appear at:

http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html#unlistedclas
Once your name is there, we can grant access.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org