cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@progress.com>
Subject Re: How to publish multiport service?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 17:00:25 GMT
Hi

> Hello, Sergey
>
> I have modified to
>
> public class MyServerLifeCycleListener implements ServerLifeCycleListener {
>
>  public MyServerLifeCycleListener() {
>    Bus bus = BusFactory.newInstance().createBus();
>    ServerLifeCycleManager slcm =
> bus.getExtension(ServerLifeCycleManager.class);
>    // 'this' implements ServerLifeCycleListener
>    slcm.registerListener(this);
>  }

ok

> next for
>
>  public void startServer(Server server) {
>    Bus bus = BusFactory.newInstance().createBus();
>    QName serviceQName =
> server.getEndpoint().getEndpointInfo().getService().getName();
>    QName portQName = server.getEndpoint().getEndpointInfo().getName();
>
>    // replace the observer
>
>    MessageObserver observer = server.getDestination().getMessageObserver();
>    if (observer == null) {
>             observer = new ChainInitiationObserver(server.getEndpoint(), bus);
>     }
>
>     ServletFilterMessageObserver delegate =
>            new ServletFilterMessageObserver(observer, filter,
> serviceQName, portQName);
>
>     server.getDestination().setMessageObserver(delegate);
>  }
>
> I have a question
> what is the filter variable for ServletFilterMessageObserver?

That was just a sample code. I believe in startServer() you need to check if it's the service
and port QNames you expect and if yes
then replace an observer with a MutipleEndpointObserver on a given endpoint (was it the first
one which Dan suggested ?) - but as I
said last time I did not quite follow what exactly needs to be done for a multiport
service with the same address to work

Cheers, Sergey