cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Joshua Partogi" <joshua.j...@gmail.com>
Subject POJO or JAX-WS
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:56:54 GMT
Dear all,

I'm currently evaluating CXF to be used in our team. We are moving
away from another WS Framework since we find it easier to use CXF
because CXF supports Plain POJO out of the box. But now we kind of
stumble on choosing just a Plain POJO or use JAX-WS API. Well both can
accommodate our needs. But now, in production which one makes sense to
use? What are the strength of one compared to the other? Is there any
doc or wiki page on this that I can read? Or perhaps someone else that
has been doing comparison on this would like to share their
experiences?

Thank you in advance

--
Not by might nor by power, but by His Spirit.

Read my blog: http://joshuajava.wordpress.com/
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/jpartogi