cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Clegg" <andrew.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuring number of connections and connection pool timeout
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:08:10 GMT
Check out this page, under "Advanced configuration":

http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

The http-conf:client element is where most of this stuff lives.

The easiest way to set global properties is by using this syntax:

<http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">

However if you use JAX-WS Provider services (i.e. raw XML) this
doesn't currently seem to work, which I'm going to look properly Real
Soon. If you're using normal JAX-WS services you should be fine...

Andrew.