cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Ostermueller, Erik" <Erik.Ostermuel...@fnis.com>
Subject RE: How to Enable Logging of In/Out Bound Soap Messages
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2008 22:44:51 GMT
This works for me:
    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:features>
            <cxf:logging/>
        </cxf:features>
    </cxf:bus>

Taken from here: http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/features.html

--Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Petr V. [mailto:greatman787@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 4:40 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to Enable Logging of In/Out Bound Soap Messages

Thanks Glex for the reply.

Yeah I did look at that page and was able to configured logging via
programming includes but I want to do via config files.

I have included cxf-2.1.1.jar file in my class path so I do not know
what to do when that wiki says I need to change settings in
/etc/logging.properties file

And this page shows how to configure logging in cfx.xml but apparently
it seems incomplete to me as a novice user of cfx.xml.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Petr