cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Ostermueller, Erik" <Erik.Ostermuel...@fnis.com>
Subject RE: FW: [revisiting] jax-ws @WebParam "Required" annotation?
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 19:23:00 GMT
Yep, I use jaxws:endpoint.  I'll give that a try, thanks for following
up.
--Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2008 1:10 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Ostermueller, Erik
Subject: Re: FW: [revisiting] jax-ws @WebParam "Required" annotation?

On Friday 31 October 2008 12:02:51 pm Ostermueller, Erik wrote:
> Hi, I'm still looking for feedback on this in case someone has got a
> minute.
> --Erik

No, this can be accomplished in just the normal cxf-servlet.xml.      If
you
use jaxws:endpoint element in your beans to publish it, you can add:

    <jaxws:serviceFactory>
        <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
                <property name="serviceConfigurations">
                        <list>
                                <bean
class="com.your.ServiceConfiguration"/>

                                <bean
class="org.apache.cxf.service.factory.DefaultServiceConfiguration"/>
                        </list>
                </property>
        </bean>
    </jaxws:serviceFactory>